Join the waitlist of students who mastered 3 simple steps to make their resumes irresistible to Salesforce hiring managers
Skip the trash can where 99% of Salesforce applications end up.
I’ve seen over hundreds of Salesforce resumes, and I know exactly how to make yours stand out.
In my program, I share the resume secrets that helped me land Salesforce job interviews (and sometimes offers!) at places like Facebook, Amazon, Google, Stripe, and many other companies.
You will learn how to write a resume that converts...
- Even if you’re new to the Salesforce ecosystem
- Even if you’re thinking about switching roles (Admin to Developer)
- Even if you think you have nothing to brag about
I want to be very clear here: this course does not yet exist.
I plan on creating this course for you over the course of the next several weeks, dripping content out to you week after week.
So what will it look like?
Right now, I have an outline of what I'm envisioning the course to look like:
The Salesforce resume mistakes that cost you interviews & money
- Learn the most common mistakes Salesforce professionals make on their resume, and how you can fix them to land your dream job
- See tear-downs of real resumes for Salesforce positions, and apply the lessons you learn to dramatically outperform people with more experience than you
- Learn what Salesforce resume pitfalls YOU can avoid
See ACTUAL resumes that get interviews & offers, consistently
- See the actual resumes of Salesforce admins and developers hired at top companies
- Breaking down why these resumes work, with a line-by-line analysis
Salesforce resume transformations you won't believe
- Examples of before-and-after Salesforce resumes: You’re not going to get just the theory. You’re going to see resumes transform in front of your very eyes.
Go behind the scenes with hiring managers for Salesforce positions
- What hiring managers are really looking for in Salesforce professionals & what they say behind closed doors
- You can learn how hiring managers think, so you can answer their objections before they even think them
Learn how to position yourself to gain the competitive edge
- Learn the exact phrases to influence the way recruiters and hiring managers think about you
- Learn the secrets to trimming your resume down to just the essentials
- Identify the signals that will make recruiters clamor for your attention